We can provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage. At Cliftwood Animal Hospital we rely on two specific brands of food for your pets. We use Purina and Victor Pet Food.
The Purina Company offers a wide selection of Preventative Maintenance diets as well as a large variety of diets that support different medical conditions through nutrition. Purina provides a large selection of food for both retail and veterinary diets and focuses on formulating these foods to support and maintain a healthy pet.
Victor Premium Dog Food has a full line of dog food that fits almost every dietary need. The highlighted features and benefits of Victor Dog Food are the following:
- Free from Corn, Wheat, Soy and added glutens
- Free from processed Grain By-Products
- Free from Meat & Bone or Chicken “by-product” meals
- Use of GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) Free Grains
- A variety of proteins sourced from USA grown Beef, Chicken and Pork provide Excellent Balance of Amino Acids with flavors that dogs love